Friday, November 11, 2011

11-11-11 The Beginning Of A New Journey!

I decided to launch my blog today in honor of today's date. I am so happy to start this journey with you all, and I look forward to interacting with you. My baby girl is 10 months old, she is our miracle baby. Our journey started back in 2009 and after 2 surgeries, 2 fresh IVF cycles, and 1 FET. We were blessed with Ms. Nia. She has shown her personality since the day that she was born. SO TRUE!! LOL!

I want to be able to connect with other women that are considering IVF, had failed IVF cycle(s), miscarried an IVF pregnancy, expecting children from IVF including surrogate pregnancies, or have children from IVF. I welcome all moms and future moms, I just wanted to be able to share my story as well as hear other's stories of trying to become a mommy and succeeded. Infertility is such an ugly disease that most people look past and don't even think about how it affects the couples that are facing it.

We shouldn't hide the fact how we were blessed with our miracle babies! We should celebrate how God blessed us with these children and help to educate those who may not understand how IVF works.

Please join me on my journey of sharing my experiences of motherhood, as well as trying to get my husband to try again for my baby boy. :0)

May God bless you all!

Smoochies!

2 comments:

  1. First of all thank you again for being so transparent and sharing your journey!!! Nia is the most adorable baby girl!! After almost 10yrs of infertility,I have a 17 mo old boy thats the love of my life!! He was conceived natural on a break cycle before pursuing a IVF cycle!!! I am here to offer encouragement and information. Sometime in 2012, my husband and I will try for a another pregnancy with a strong possibility I will need some type of reproductive assistance. Praying for a girl but of course we will be happy with whatever God bless us with as long as its healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave birth to our ivf miracle on 11/11/11 @ 958pm.

    I'm pulling for you on number 2!!

    Check out my hubby's blog about our journey.
    http://www.hubbyivfjourney.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete